ORDER YOUR LIGONFEST SHIRT ONLINE TODAY: https://lms6thgrade.itemorder.com/
Dear Sixth Grade,
I am so thankful to have you in my class this year! Welcome to Middle School!! My goal is that you will feel welcome in our classroom, and that you will be valued as a member of our class. In language arts this year, we will learn many new skills in the areas of vocabulary, reading comprehension, writing, speaking, and grammar. I will be putting my best foot forward every day. I expect that you will do the same for me!
I believe in you. I want you to succeed. You are heard. You are treasured. You are important. You WILL succeed!
How to use Mrs. Derstine's website:
* Class Procedures and Syllabus: Use this tab to review Mrs. D's expectations.
* Weekly Agenda: Use this tab to find homework updates and assignment due dates.
* Stem Vocabulary: Use this tab to review stem words and practice using quizlet button.
* Extra Resources: Use this tab to find powerpoints, websites, etc. for extra help and review.
* Contact: Parents, please fill out the contact form and use question/concern box to send a quick email.
Mrs. Derstine's favorite growth mindset quotes:
***For Parents: Below you will find Parent Guides developed by WCPSS that include all objectives covered and vocabulary for each unit this year
Use these to review vocabulary, stay on track, and study for tests!